Governance and structure
?????????????The University Executive Committee is responsible for all matters associated with the development and management of the university. Council is the university’s governing body.
The University Executive Committee currently comprises five members, including the vice-chancellor as chair.
The executive committee’s responsibilities include:
- the university strategy
- academic provision
- financial matters
- HR matters
- matters related to marketing, the recruitment of students, external relations and communications
- matters related to student experience and welfare
University Executive Committee members
- Stephen Marston – Vice Chancellor
- Prof Jackie Labbe – Deputy Vice Chancellor
- Prof David James – Dean of Academic Development
- ?Camille Stallard – Chief Financial Officer?
- Dr. Matthew Andrews – University Secretary and Registrar?
Office for Students
The University is listed on the register of all English higher education providers officially registered by the Office for Students. The register is a single, authoritative reference about a provider’s regulatory ?status.
A condition of registration is that the university must publish the documents below:
University of Gloucestershire legal name and correspondence address:
University of Gloucestershire
Fullwood House, Park Campus
The Park, Cheltenham GL50 2RH
The University of Gloucestershire is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 2011.
Additional key university documents can be accessed through the university’s Knowledge Base.
Previous Financial Statements
University of Gloucestershire Professional Services Limited
University of Gloucestershire Professional Services Limited (UoGPSL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary which provides staff to undertake professional services roles at the University of Gloucestershire.
Find out more about UoGPSL services.